Trove Tuesday - Ivy May Moore

Today's Trove Tuesday post is one begging for information.

My great, great grandmother, Margaret Jane Moore died in Wallangarra, Queensland on 1st August 1923. The following year two In Memoriam notices appeared in The Brisbane Courier.


The Brisbane Courier, 1st August 1924, p. 6
The first is from her loving son, daughter and grandchildren. This could have been either of her two sons, Knox and James and either of her daughters Rose, Elizabeth or Margaret. I believe it was from Knox and Rose who both still lived in Wallangarra.

However, it is the second notice that interests me the most. If is from her daughter Maggie and granddaughter Ivy.

I would love to contact any descendants of Ivy, the daughter of Maggie (Margaret). If anyone comes across this post and has information please contact me via the Email link on the View my complete profile link. I believe that if Ivy is still alive she would be about 97 years old in 2012.

Comments

Post a Comment