Connected Learning - Nussbaum-Beach and Hall

Currently I am reading a book called The Connected Educator - Learning and Leading in a Digital Age by Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach and Lani Ritter Hall.




One comment early in the book has struck a chord with me.

I am unable to learn from you if you are not sharing online. I will never be able to find you and leverage what you know. p. 11

So this is a big thank you to all genealogy bloggers out there. I have learnt much from many of you. I have laughed at many posts. I have felt heartache with others. Reading the blogs of others has allowed me to interact with many people I don't know. It allows me to reflect on ideas and prompt me into action.

Perhaps when I get my blogging act back together again, others may be able to learn from me!


Comments